on the #catalyst channel today we had lots of pains debugging where
a die will go to eventually, within a cascade of eval { }s and what
not.

In Perl 6 one thing that could ease this is to be able to easily
know where we will die to, without having to walk the stack and
checking which scope entries have a catch block.

The other thing is to be able to trace an exception: if we have 'die
"foo" but traced' then the exception should print "cought at ....
rethrowed" as it's doing that.

This second thing is much harder for me to pretend to implement

--
 ()  Yuval Kogman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 0xEBD27418  perl hacker &
 /\  kung foo master: /me tips over a cow: neeyah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!