Some grammar nits I'd like to pick...

Alarmingly, the Capture semantics are starting to make perfect sense to me now..

On Apr 15, 2006, at 16:17, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Modified: doc/trunk/design/syn/S02.pod
====================================================================== ========
--- doc/trunk/design/syn/S02.pod        (original)
+++ doc/trunk/design/syn/S02.pod        Sat Apr 15 06:17:49 2006

+Like C<List> objects, C<Capture> objects are immutable in the abstract, but +evaluates its arguments lazily. Before everything inside a C<Capture> are fully evaluated (which happens at compile time when all the arguments are constants), the eventual value may well be unknown. All we know is that is that we have the promise to make the bits of it immutable as they become known.

Tense disagreements:
  "capture objects ... evaluates its arguments"
  "Before everything ... are fully evaluated"
"is that" repeated twice

Modified: doc/trunk/design/syn/S06.pod
--- doc/trunk/design/syn/S06.pod        (original)
+++ doc/trunk/design/syn/S06.pod        Sat Apr 15 06:17:49 2006

-Arguments that correspond to named parameters are evaluated in scalar
+Capture that correspond to named parameters are evaluated in scalar
 context. They can only be passed by name, so it doesn't matter what
I think that was "arguments" the word, not C<Arguments> the object.