On 8/17/06, Thom Boyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 8/16/06, Agent Zhang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 8/17/06, Mark J. Reed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Where can I find a pod2html that groks the p6 version of POD?   I want
> > to format my fresh-from-svn copies of the doc...
> >
> And there're also an online HTML version of the Perl 6 Spec:
>
>     http://dev.perl.org/perl6/doc/synopsis.html
>
> This version automatically updates from the SVN repository every few
hours.

With my recent work on util/smartlinks.pl in Pugs' repos, you can
always browse the HTML version of Synopses with embedded code snippets
from the Pugs test suite from the following location:

   http://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/unisimu/Perl/Syn/

The HTML pages are not updated automatically like dev.perl.org, but
should be updated by hand every day or two.

Of course, if you have a pugs source tree, then you can generate the
latest HTML version of Synopses yourselves at any time:

   $ util/smartlinks.pl --out-dir=tmp t/*/*.t t/*/*/*.t

Unfortunately, S29 is not available there -- it only provides a  pointer to
http://svn.openfoundry.org/pugs/docs/Perl6/Spec/Functions.pod
and the pod file just isn't as pretty as the nicely formatted HTML available
for all the other synopses.

Hey, the S29 living in the Pugs repos is also used by smartlinks.pl by
default! Yay!

Cheers,
Agent