On Sunday 03 September 2006 14:25, Mark Stosberg wrote:
> Luke Palmer wrote:
> > On 9/3/06, Mark Stosberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> Note that the variant /with/ the parameter can be considered an exact
> >> match, but but the variant /without/ it cannot be considered an exact
> >> match.
Excuse me for getting into this thread with only minor knowledge about perl6,
but will there be MMD based on the *value* of parameters? Like Haskell has.

I don't know about a possible syntax, but sometimes it's a very nice way to
dispatch to different parts.

(I know that that's possible with if statements, but they have a disadvantage:
they're not so visually "dispatching", if you know what I mean).

Regards,

Phil