I never could find the Pod-to-XHTML'd version of S26 -- the document attached to that email was S26.pod6, not S26.xhtml.

I don't want to bug Damian, because obviously he has enough of life "happening", as it were. But is the XHTML'd version of S26 available anywhere? I haven't been able to find it, and I don't read POD as well as all you perl veterans....
=thom
--
We would all like to vote for the best man, but he is never a candidate.