Larry Wall larry-at-wall.org |Perl 6| wrote:
On Tue, Apr 01, 2008 at 09:27:48PM -0500, John M. Dlugosz wrote:
Having done that before, I find the Perl 6 technical docs to be in relative disarray and imprecise.

Indeed, I welcome all the help I can get on making things more precise.
My own tendency is to emphasize vigor over rigor, so I welcome any
balance on that score.  And please don't be discouraged by any of my
traditional morning grumpiness.  I don't need a jet to get jet lagged.  :)

Larry

During ANSI/ISO standardization, they basically took every phrase and made it more and more exact. It went from understandable to leagaleze over a period of years, with sentences growing more and more detail. I could still follow it having come to it gradually.

Hypertext could remedy that.
--John