I'm taking a stab at turning the S\d\d documents into a formal standard.
Going through S02, each factoid gets filed away in a developing outline. I'm using a single ODT file to make it easy to manipulate the outline (currently mostly stubs). Here is an early effort to flesh out imprecise specification, and identify all the needed details. I'm not worried about disagreement, since it is easier to edit than to compose. But identifying and listing such details that need to be addressed will be my contribution, and serve as a straw-man for others to pick at.

Here is a sample:
<http://www.dlugosz.com/files/1.pdf>

--John