--- "John M. Dlugosz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Here is a first look at the ideas I've worked up concerning the Perl
> 6 type system.  It's an overview of the issues and usage of
> higher-order types in comparison with traditional subtyping
subclasses.

> http://www.dlugosz.com/Perl6/

Nice paper.  ++

This might not be too big a deal, but the formatting of the code is a
bit odd.  It's not monospaced and the indentation and brace placement
seem very arbitrary.  Since these items are always "code smells" to me
of a bad programmer[1], seeing it in an otherwise good paper is very
jarring.  Could this merely be a strange rendering artifact?

Cheers,
Ovid

[1]  Well, the monospaced bit isn't since I'm not used to programmers
programming in word processors instead of text editors.  Perhaps I'm
spoiled :)

--
Buy the book  - http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/perlhks/
Perl and CGI  - http://users.easystreet.com/ovid/cgi_course/