According to S02, "The word returns is allowed as an alias for of." and "The as property specifies a constraint to be enforced on the return value ..., is not advertised as the type of the routine"

However, S06 states, "

returns/is returns

    The inner type constraint that a routine imposes on its return value.
"

which is a direct contradiction, and does not mention "as" in the list.

My impression is that S02 is newer and S06 is out of date here. Is that correct? I'll make proposed edits to the file to send back to the maintainer, once I know which way is correct.

--John