John M. Dlugosz 提到:
I've edited several of the S??.pod files,but I have not heard back from the owner ($Larry, whose name is on the top of the file) about accepting merging or rejecting my changes.

I've posted the files to <http://www.dlugosz.com/Perl6/offerings/> so they don't get lost, until someone with authority wants to diff them.

I'm diffing them (slowly), and have committed your stylistic edits to S02.pod. Thanks!

However, in S02 you removed the Code class and replaced it with Routine, but that does not really work; for example, a bare block is a Code, but it cannot be a Routine since it can't be wrapped in place, and caller() would bypass it when considering caller frames.

Cheers,
Audrey