I think you're thinking of the "erm" operator...

But back to "orelse" - is the only difference between "and"/"or" and
"andthen"/"orelse" the fact that the result of the lhs gets passed as
a parameter into the rhs?  'Cause I don't see the difference between
"short circuit" and "proceed on success/failure".

>> On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 04:28:36PM -0500, John M. Dlugosz wrote:
>>> Has the "err" operator, as a low-precidence version of //, been removed?
>>
>> Yes.
>>
> It could be recycled as a "fuzzy Boolean", returning a fractional value
> between +1 and -1, indicating the confidence with which the result is
> offerred. (As in "err, I'm not sure". :-)* )
>

> --
>
> Email and shopping with the feelgood factor!
> 55% of income to good causes. http://www.ippimail.com

Mark J. Reed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>