Hi,

Good day!

This is an *Immediate *Opening โ€“ *Oracle Apps CRM Tech Lead* โ€“ *San Jose**,
CA** *โ€“ *6+ months contract*

*Please send your reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please do not send mails to
this id.*

*Required:*

ยท          The sentence essentially means "For a radix of 12, use the characters
>> A and B to represent the values 10 and 11 decimal, and not T and E."
>>
>> In other words, to represent the decimal values 10 and 11 using a base
>
> My main problem here, what I meant by confused, is that I had interpreted
> the sentence in the parenthesis as ":A<...> means base 12 and :B<...> means
> base 12", which is either a contradiction or a statement that one may use
> either letter.  So that sentence could be better written as "For example,
> use A or B to indicate the literal is in base eleven or base twelve
> respectively, not E and T."
>
> On the other hand, if the "N" in ":N<...>" is always written as a base-10
> literal, like ":11<...>" and ":12<...>", then I still suggest the synopsis
> be updated for more clarity, such as using your "essentially means"
> sentence.
>
> -- Darren Duncan

Mark J. Reed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>