Em Dom, 2009-01-04 às 14:53 +0100, Carl Mäsak escreveu:
> $ parrot languages/perl6/perl6.pbc --target=pir --output=B.pir B.pm
> $ parrot languages/perl6/perl6.pbc --target=pir --output=A.pir A.pm
> Remember, remember, the fifth of November
> current instr.: 'die' pc 14950 (src/builtins/control.pir:204)
> [...]

I might be wrong, but it looks like the consequence of the reasoning I
made in the other post, the problem is that, in order to import B in A,
B needs to be initialized, and as B init fails, the compiling of A
fails.

This is not simply a rakudo bug, but rather a conceptual problem in the
way BEGIN, INIT and "use" are related.

daniel