pugs-comm...@feather.perl6.nl wrote:
Author: wayland
Date: 2009-02-19 04:46:06 +0100 (Thu, 19 Feb 2009)
New Revision: 25402

Added:
   docs/Perl6/Spec/S32-setting-library/
   docs/Perl6/Spec/S32-setting-library/Any.pod
   docs/Perl6/Spec/S32-setting-library/Containers.pod
   docs/Perl6/Spec/S32-setting-library/IO.pod
   docs/Perl6/Spec/S32-setting-library/Numeric.pod
   docs/Perl6/Spec/S32-setting-library/Scalar.pod
   docs/Perl6/Spec/S32-setting-library/String.pod
   docs/Perl6/Spec/S32-setting-library/Temporal.pod
Modified:
   docs/Perl6/Spec/S16-io.pod
   docs/Perl6/Spec/S29-functions.pod
Log:
S16: Added a few attributes to trees
S29: Moved a lot of stuff out to S32
S32: Created this from S29 -- will incorporate S16 stuff soon

This, and r25403, is definitely off to a good start with these revisions. That split-reorganization was valuable and necessary, just since the contents are so large and covered a wide range of topics.

I'm glad you agreed with my suggested broad namespace 'Temporal', and the other namespaces under setting-library are good too in general.

Presumably the other enhancements we discussed like using the 'Instant' name will follow soon.

Thank you. -- Darren Duncan