> I stand corrected. That said: with the eigenstates method now private,
> it is now quite difficult to get a list of the eigenstates of the
> above expression.

Yes, that's a concern. Most of the interesting junction-based algorithms
I've developed in the past rely on two facilities: the ability to
extract eigenstates, and the ability to "thresh" a junction: to
determine which eigenstates caused a boolean expression involving the
junction to be true.

However, I suspect that if these two capabilities prove to be
all("not easy", "very useful") in Perl 6, there will soon be a module
that facilitates them. ;-)

Damian