Larry Wall larry-at-wall.org |Perl 6| wrote:
On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 07:21:38PM -0500, John M. Dlugosz wrote:
Looking at recent traffic, there is more on tickets and checkins, so any actual "forum" messages are lost among them. Should "discussion" be separate?

Generally discussion of specs should be on perl6-langauge, though
of course, having a wider audience there, the s2n ratio tends to be
a bit lower.  This mailing list is certainly still appropriate for
abstract discussions of exactly how a particular feature might be
implemented, despite the flood of automated traffic.

Larry
Hmm., I seem to have gotten my wires crossed. I just re-subscribed to change my email address, and did so by copy/paste the address in the Welcome message I had before. How odd. I'll switch back to -language. I must have been subcribed to both, or a consolidation feed, before.

--John