What is "Userdocs for Christmas"?  Someone have a link?

Carl Mäsak cmasak-at-gmail.com |Perl 6| wrote:
Timothy (>), John (>>):
If you would be so kind, please take a look at
<http://www.dlugosz.com/Perl6/web/med-loop.html>.  I spent a couple days on
this, and besides needing it checked for correctness, found a few issues as
well as more food for thought.
       John, I very much enjoyed your article.  I'm hoping that at some
point, it would be possible to merge it into U4X, which is the "Userdocs for
Christmas" project (I think Carl Masak is the appropriate contact person for
this).

Not yet having read the article, I just wanted to pop by saying that
there's a good chance something like this can end up in the
'tutorials' section of u4x. The best way to ascertain this is to put a
mention in u4x/TODO, so I just did this.

// Carl