Cosimo Streppone cosimo-at-streppone.it |Perl 6| wrote:
Hi cool people,

the "Amazing Perl 6" thread was amazing.
It reminded me how Perl 6 looks interesting and fun.
So...

how can I write "properly", for some meaning of properly,
the Perl 6 equivalent of this:

  http://search.cpan.org/dist/Games-BonDigi/

?

(
  if it's not clear, you can run the example
http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/COSIMO/Games-BonDigi-0.02/examples/generate_bondigi.pl
)

Anything in the existing implementation that's hostile to Perl 6? Just port it over by lightly editing the text or using a p5 module importer.

To write from scratch, I suppose it's just a recursive function that talks and drinks beer. You need external libraries for those, but the recursion is easy.

--John