+the calls stack is actually unwound to run.  That is, just because an
+exception is thrown past a stack frame does not leave the block, since
+the exception might be resumable.  It is only if an exception is not
+resumed that the stack is unwound the the phasers called.
'just because ...' and? The grammar is out of kilter here and I cant understand what is intended.

'It is only if an exception ...' I would find the following easier to understand: The stack is unwound and the phasers are called only if an exception is not resumed.