Hi,
Following the release of Rakudo Star I've been playing around with
learning Perl 6 and noticed a distinct lack of user-facing
documentation. After some IRC chats with pmichaud++ I thought it would
be a good idea if I got the ball rolling, assuming of course it
doesn't reach a sharp incline, roll back and squash me.

Attached are a 3 very initial (skeletal in nature) Perl 6 .pod
documents, based loosely on the Perl 5 documentation. It is my
understanding that currently there is no P6-Pod reader e.g. "perl6doc"
so these are actually written in P5-POD, but the intent is to
eventually of course translate them to P6-Pod.

My purpose is to get very initial feedback, see if this is the right
direction to go at all, get some thoughts on basic terminology, stuff
like that. For example:
1. Use P5 POD or insist on P6 Pod?
2. Is it "Perl 6" or just "Perl"? Currently it's "perl6" but will it
be just "perl" eventually?
3. Can I just rename S26.pod to perl6pod.pod and be done with it? :)

Best regards,
--
Offer Kaye