Moritz Lenz wrote:
> Offer Kaye wrote:
>> The link to the S26 Synopsis on http://perlcabal.org/syn/ points to
>> http://perlcabal.org/syn/S26.html which is a broken link - would it be
>> possible to fix this?
>
> I't not that easy, because we currently don't have tool to turn p6doc
> into HTML. I can remove the link for now, if it's a concern to you.

And a major reason why we don't have a p6doc-to-HTML converter is
because there are still some outstanding issues with the p6doc spec:
it's not ready for prime time, as it were.

IIRC, the biggest unresolved issues involved the code-sensitive
documentation features: getting a pod6 parser to read perl code and
extract appropriate values on the one hand, vs. safety concerns about
its ability to _run_ perl code on the other.

--
Jonathan "Dataweaver" Lang