Hi there...
New to the list and getting to understand perl6 after a bit of a hiatis from
the Perl world.

I'm working my way through the new grammar syntax trying to implement some
useful modules, and was wondering if there is a mechanism within the grammar
constructs to allow two rules to apply simultaneously in parallel (not
sequence).

In other words... I want to say that for a rule to pass it must pass two
contained rules completely.

Ie:
token abc
{
                'abc'
}

rule TOP
{
                ^
                [
                & <alpha>*
                & <!abc>
                ]
                $
}

Such that the TOP rule would only match if a matching string consisted entirely
of alpha's AND did not contain the letter sequence "abc" anywhere in it.

(*note I know the & notation isn't legit ;)