From: Moritz Lenz [mailto:mor...@faui2k3.org]
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 04:56 AM
To: perl6-language@perl.org <perl6-language@perl.org>
Subject: Re: [perl6/specs] a7cfe0: [S32] backtraces overhaul

Am 23.08.2011 10:46, schrieb Damian Conway:
> It's a trivial point, but why hidden_from_backtrace instead of
> hidden-from-backtrace? Especially given that the associated
> method is is-hidden, not is_hidden?

The current stance seems to be that low-level things are spelled with
underscores, while we reserve the minus character for user-space code.
Try grepping the specs for identifiers of built-ins that have a minus in
it -- I didn't find any in a quick search.

> And why is this entire message written in questions?

Is it? I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean.

See
https://github.com/perl6/specs/commit/a7cfe02002f665c120cf4b735919779820194757
maybe it's a charset problem on your machine, or something.

Cheers,
Moritz