I also like "agreement", "conformance"... In a situation like this, I
reach for a thesaurus- very useful when looking for just the right
name for a variable/method name/way to describe a concept. Here's a
grab bag to start with:

accord, agree, conformance, conformation, conformity, congruence,
congruity, consensus, consonance, correspondence, harmony, unison
agree, fit, correspond, compeer, meet, gibe, pair, mate, twin, cope with, touch

Fit, correspond, congruity, harmonize seem like other good
descriptions for the concept. Fit is especially good due to its
brevity, and congruence is good due to the use of ~~ as the smartmatch
aka congruence/fitness/agreement/harmonizing/correspondence/conformance
operator.

(Bikeshed?)

-y