On 06/12/15 15:54, Parrot Raiser wrote:
Has somebody been following the discussions on types? http://xkcd.org/1537/ :-)*
Perl6 has something similar to example 9.

Ranges, hyper-operators as well as the "invocation" operators .+ and .* doesn't make any sense to me. Those constructs made me stop using Perl and look elsewhere. It was a hard decision since I've used the language for at least 15 years.

I hope Perl6 regexes will make it far beyond Perl itself and the notion of being able to introduce custom dsl parsed on equal terms as the rest of Perl 6 is really sweet.

Regards,

Michael.

--
Michael Zedeler
70 25 19 99

dk.linkedin.com/in/mzedeler | twitter.com/mzedeler | github.com/mzedeler