Nick Ing-Simmons wrote:
> Well if that becomes a requirement I will have to stop contributing from
> work at least, as I have not the mental energy required to extract such a
> thing from the corporate entity.

That is a problem, indeed.  It's a hard issue, and not easily solved.

We, as developers (I think) really *want* to give Larry full control over
Perl, even with our code.  Yet legally, that's darn hard to do with
copyright assignment.  *Sigh*

--
Bradley M. Kuhn  -  http://www.ebb.org/bkuhn

PGP signature