On Tue, Nov 14, 2000 at 12:58:25PM -0500, Dan Sugalski wrote:
> (Though I don't think we really need more than a few weeks to get a good
> set of working RFCs for this, though of course they'll get amended and
> expanded as work proceeds)

I'd like to see a revised set of RFC guidelines specifically for
the api groups.  The Brainstorming process that we encouraged in
August/September isn't going to be as useful for talking about
possible directions for internals.  Internals RFCs should be about
getting the plan for the internals mapped out, not revisiting the
same tired discussions on vtbls, threaded bytecode or femtosecond
opcode dispatchers.

Specifically, I'd like to see stricter acceptance/rejection criteria
for RFCs inclusion in the library.

Z.