At 07:20 PM 2/19/2001 -0800, Edward Peschko wrote:
>RFC 362
>-------
>
>=head1 TITLE
>
>The RFC project should be ongoing and more adaptive.

It's my understanding that this is, in fact, the plan. The only reason
things have paused (and it is a pause, not a stop) is that we're waiting
for Larry to take what's been done so far and build something resembling a
coherent base we can implement. After that's done then we'll have something
to work from, which is a good thing.

If we don't ever stop, ponder, and implement, the RFCs will be just another
go-round of intellectual masturbation. (and we *really* don't need to go
there...) Yeah, it means the process will be bursty, but that's just the
nature of the beast.

                                        Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk