"Bryan C. Warnock" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> To date, I've received a whopping zero comments on PDD 0, the defining
> document for the PDD process.
>
> That means one of five things:
> http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/msg01126.html

Sounded fine to me, but since I'm not one of the Powers, I didnt comment.
I kind of assumed it was up to Dan/Ask/whoever, and if they didnt object,
it had kind of been approved.

> Dan, Dave Mitchell: your PDDs also list the PDD Format as 1.  Until PDD 0
> is accepted, the Format should also be 0.  (Unless that's something that
> needs to be tweaked in PDD 0's Implementation section.)

I just copied Dan's, and so propagated any mistakes, (plus added my own, of
course) :-)
Atually I'm not sure if Mere Mortals like myself are allowed to submit
PDDs - I vaguely assumed Dan would chip in and tell me off or something!