I don't see the inevitable typos as a problem. They're quite temporary
anyways, even for people who have Perl 4 habits still. As long as the
concepts make sense, which they do, the brain should adjust in short order.

(Said by a person who still writes 1991 on checks.)

Programmer efficiency IMO is secondary (as long as it's fun) to any
requirement of abyssmal maintenance or conversion. So, I'm happy with it.
The books will be off for a while, but they need to be rewritten anyways.

(Said by a person who still refers to the pink camel when the blue one is
under the bed hiding.)

David T. Grove
Blue Square Group
[EMAIL PROTECTED]