Fagyal Csongor wrote:

>  # imagine something like:
> $cgi = new CGI;
> $html = HTML::CGI->new($cgi);
> $html->popup_menu( ... );   # I won't do this, but others might... :)

My biggest gripe with CGI's html methods is the inconsistency in their
names.  I use them every now and then, but I always have to go and look
up the documentation.  It's "textfield" isn't it?  So that would make
this one "passwordfield": nope, it's "password_field".  "popup_menu" so
"scrolling_menu"... Ah, no: "scrolling_list".  How do I make it
multi-select again?

I'd love the Perl 6 version to have a compatibility mode where it
returned the methods we're all used to, but encouraged something which
was more intuitive.  Perhaps that would be better in two modules which
essentially did the same thing though.

All the best,