On Tue, Sep 19, 2006 at 08:16:26AM -0700, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:
> >> But don't throw out the simplicity of CGI.pm's basic task handling: parsing
> >> the incoming parameters (including file upload), and generating sticky
> >> forms
> >> and other common HTML elements.
> David> That's two tasks.  It should be two modules.
> No, it's an *integrated* task.  The form-generation stuff needs tight coupling
> with the getting (and setting) of the incoming param values.

Gosh, maybe that's why my next paragraph was:

" I suppose you could argue that generating <FORM> tags specifically and
  all their baggage like <INPUT>s might fall under its remit (they are,
  after all, what generates the fancy requests that are CGI's bread and
  butter), but generating <H1> tags is most definitely not anything to do
  with CGI. "

comparative and superlative explained:

<Huhn> worse, worser, worsest, worsted, wasted