On Sun, 20 Jun 2010, Xi Yang wrote:

You might mis-understood method modifiers. I mean:
before x()
after x()
around x()

Just a note that I've usually seen this called "Aspect-Oriented Programming".

2: Does Perl 6 has build-in support for message passing (like those in Glib and
Actionscript)?

I fear I'm not qualified to answer that, and I hope somebody else picks
up the topic.

I'm even less qualified, but I have this feeling that the whole thing is tied up in the event/threading side of things. But I don't actually know anything.

Xi, basically, the specification for Events and Threading is still very much in its draft stages:

http://perlcabal.org/syn/S17.html

You can see that it mentions an Event Loop, but there's no information about it yet. So assuming that I'm correct, the best answer we can give you is "The plans for that part of Perl 6 are still on the drawing board".

        HTH,

        :)

| Name: Tim Nelson                 | Because the Creator is,        |
| E-mail: wayl...@wayland.id.au    | I am                           |