Given the code:

        use v6;

        sub speakhash (*%hash) {
            say "%hash{}";
        }

        speakhash(1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6);

I get the error:

        Too many positional parameters passed; got 6 but expected 0
          in 'speakhash' at line 3:slurphash.p6
            in main program body at line 7:slurphash.p6

According to the UsingPerl6 draft document, "*%hash slurps all the
remaining unbound named arguments into a hash."

So, it looks to me as though the arguments given to the speakhash()
subroutine should be slurped into %hash. Regardless, it strikes me as
odd that Rakudo* seems to think that the subroutine should expect *0*
arguments.

So... clearly there's a problem here, but I'm not sure if it's with
Rakudo* or with my thinking. :-)

Any thoughts on this matter would be appreciated.

many thanks,

dha

--
David H. Adler - <d...@panix.com> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
Why *isn't* there a Widget::Gonzo module?