My point is make it a production release so peeps can push it to the powers
that be in the corporate world. This has been the longest production build in
test in the history of mankind. If this was a real world project it would have
been dead sometime ago.

Sent from my iPhone
Wendell Hatcher
wendell_hatc...@comcast.net