Thank you  Daniel,

I got that same feeling as well. The question ends up being lost in
argumentative responses or personal comments. And, it is a legitimate question
which I now know that Perl6 may not be ready for some time and will probably
look at other languages such as Ruby to fill the void.

How do I remove myself from this user mail listing as well there is no point in
being on the list wing an end user until the final product is ready. I will add
myself back when Perl6 is ready to roll out in a production state.

Sent from my iPhone: