(initially only sent off-list, sorry about that! mail is hard.)

On 09/15/2014 08:30 PM, Alex Becker wrote:
> Hi!
>
> There is modules.perl6.org <http://modules.perl6.org> with something
> about 244 modules.
> It's nice to see that there are so many modules already. But it's kind
> of hard to read.
>
> Could we add DataTables (http://www.datatables.net/) to the page for
> JavaScript-enabled browser?
> It would add a search feature on the fly.
>
> And, on the PC, you can hover the mouse over one of the 4 icons at the
> right. However, on a mobile device, hovering the mouse it not that easy.
> Can we add a legend at the bottom of the table please?
>
> Ok, I know, just asking for stuff is a bad thing. If you find the
> proposals OK and can point me to the GitHub repo (no, I'm not asking
> for pointers), I would do it myself, too.
>
> Best regards,
> Alex

Hey Alex,

very good suggestions I must say!

If you'll excuse the bikeshedding, I'd prefer a jquery-less thing for
the sortability, like http://listjs.com/ provides.

At a happy point in the future we'll be on CPAN, too. That'll give us a
battle-hardened interface (meta::cpan or something?) for our modules,
but until then I see no reason to have modules.perl6.org be less than
awesome.

If you'd like to implement things yourself, you can find the repository
here:

https://github.com/perl6/modules.perl6.org

Thank you for your interest and time!
  - Timo