Hello Marcel,

the mangled names of all the installed things is an unfortunate side-effect of the somewhat recent switch to a more database-based installation method. Inspecting the @*INC variable ought to give you some more insight to what's going on. there's also an environment variable called RAKUDO_MODULE_DEBUG that you can set in order to get a verbose account of what's going on inside rakudo's head.

For more help, maybe visiting the IRC channel would be helpful, because we can get a more direct back-and-forth going.

Hope to help!
  - Timo