Dear All,

I'm working on a sort of citation index of Perl6 modules. One general problem:

There are two modules in the ecosystem, viz. io-prompt and lolsql, that do not have ether META.info or META6.json file.

This is probably because they are old modules and worked for a predecessor to panda. But they are not now in compliance with the Modules requirements.

What procedure - if any - has been set in place for getting authors to update modules or for the ecosystem maintainer to remove them?

I know there are only two modules now and it will be trivial to do this, but I am thinking about the longer term, when there are more module authors.

Richard