On 06/03/2018 06:02 PM, Brandon Allbery wrote:
t doesn't affect export at all. It affects what namespace the original name is in. Why would it affect export or import directly?

Although if they end up declared in your existing namespace because you didn't include it so it loaded the file in your current namespace, then no export or import is needed. (Which, again, is the same as with Perl 5.)

When I say "import" I am referring to "use xxxx".  Did I trip
across a reserved word in Perl 6?

Also. You told me the why again, not the ramifications.
Would you mind answer both of the questions?

I especially would like to know if
    use RunNoShell < RunNoShell RunNoShellErr >;
works or how to get it to work

Thank you for all the help with this!

-T