On 10/17/18 1:05 PM, Joseph Brenner wrote:
Todd Chester wrote:

What I do is to go to the github source for the module:
Next I cd into the directory and install it with

     zef install .
Yes, that much seems to work fine.  It seems a little peculiar that I
can search the repositories with "zef list", but not with "zef install
<selection_from_list>".

Maybe some sort of permissions issue with a LTA error message?

I have never been able to figure it out.  I basically
try the "zef install <selection_from_list>" method first.  If
that does not work, I download int.

Glad to have helped!  Usually folks are always helping me.
Nice to be the other way around for a change.

-T