Hi All,

I found out the hard way after upgrading Perl 6

$ perl6 -v
This is Rakudo version 2019.03 built on MoarVM version 2019.03
implementing Perl 6.d.

That 2019.03 can no longer tell the difference between
Perl 5 modules (*.pm) and Perl 6 modules (*.pm6) and
will read in the Perl 5 module and bitch about you coding
in Perl 5

For example.  I have both a Pause.pm and a Pause.pm6 module.
Perl 6 reads the wrong one.

$ perl6 -I. -MPause
===SORRY!=== Error while compiling:
This appears to be Perl 5 code. If you intended it to be Perl 6 code, please use a Perl 6 style declaration like "unit package Foo;" or "unit module Foo;", or use the block form instead of the semicolon form.
------> package Pause;⏏<EOL>

<editorial comment> AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! </editorial comment>

Hope this does not bite any of the rest of you.

-T