"5" is a version number of Perl. To run it, $/usr/bin/perl "6" is part
of the name of Perl6.
To run it, $/usr/bin/perl6.

With the production version of Perl incremented by 2 every year, it's
still about 35 years before the version gets to an inconvenient 3
digits. (Will there really be enough worth changing that many times,
and how many of us will still be around to care?)

Energy expended in nominal disputes would be better spent producing
killer apps in some fashionable area (AI, ML, even a web framework),
so that people  don't care what the language is called, they just want
to use it. Ruby applications might be a good place to start, since
that community seems to have fractured, and Perl6 has a lot in common
with Ruby.