The easiest option would be use the set operators. In this case (elem) (or
∈) will coerce your array to a Set and then check to see if the given item
is in it.

my @objects = [1, True, "string", 5, Str.new];
say True (elem) @objects;
say True ∈ @objects;

Give True. Note Removing the True from the list and we get False so we
don't have to worry about the joys of truthiness it's taking your types
into account.

Hope that helps.

Simon

--