I'm wrong then. Nowhere on that reference page does the character
construction "<{...}>" (block wrapped in angle brackets) appear.

Per your reference, "pointy-blocks" seems to refer to an arrow in
conjunction with a block, as mentioned three times on the
'Python-to-Perl6' page:

https://docs.perl6.org/language/py-nutshell

Nota bene: the opposite character construction (angle brackets wrapped
in a block) DOES appear on your reference page--it's used to create a
Capture.

sub b { <a b c>.Capture };
put b.perl;
# OUTPUT: «\("a", "b", "c")␤»

HTH, Bill.

PS...While I've been able to find a reference to the code
you showed with two angle brackets (quoting construct):

https://docs.perl6.org/syntax/%3C%3C%20%3E%3E

...I haven't been able to find an explicit doc reference to the
"two-angle-bracket" quoting construct surrounding (among other things)
a block.