Easy for you to say...  (haha)

Nice!  Many thanks.

Mark

From: Vadim Belman <vr...@lflat.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 8, 2019 21:32
To: Mark Devine <m...@markdevine.com>
Cc: perl6-users <perl6-users@perl.org>
Subject: Re: Wrap an attribute’s ^get_value method in TWEAK

Here is a quickly hacked together example:

multi trait_mod:<is> (Attribute:D $a, :$xmlattr!) {
    my $mname = $a.name.substr(2);
    my &method = my method { say "ATTR($mname):", my \val = $a.get_value(self);
val };
    &method.set_name($mname);
    $a.package.^add_method($mname, &method);
}

class Foo {
    has $.foo is xmlattr;
}