On 2019-12-05 03:03, William Michels via perl6-users wrote:
I trust you'll find Andy Shitov meant no vulgarity on his blog. I've
been meaning to invite more people via CC: when I send emails to
perl6-users@perl.org. Your comment gives me an excuse to contact Andy
so he can tell you that himself.

So "Shitov" is his actual name.  Poor guy probably
gets razed a lot about it from his English speaking
friends.  Hopefully he stays in a good humor about it.
One of those unfortunate translation things like
the planet "Uranus" (Your Anus).

His tutorial is something to behold.  He make the complex
simple and very understandable.  That takes some talent.
Maybe we should talk him into rewriting the IEEE-eese in
the awful manual pages so they can be used as a reference
from those that are not at the developer level?

I do have to admit I do swear at times, but it is usually when
hurt myself or I can't figure out '\'.  (Okay, I know Q[\].
Single quotes do not mean literal in Raku.)  But I seldom
do swear in writing.

     The idea that no gentleman ever swears is all wrong.
     He can swear and still be a gentleman, if he does it
     in a nice and benevolent and affectionate way.

         --Mark Twain  - Private and Public Morals speech, 1906