Sorry, I have noticed that I clicked "Answer" button instead of "Answer
All" button and my email was only sent to ToddAndMargo. I am writing a copy
of my email below:

> The issues you mentioned is actually called community moderation and is
one of the most useful features of SO. It is the secret of clean, precise
and pointed posts and answers. And this provides higher ranking in the
search engine indices.

> I can recommend you to look at Reddit, Hacker News and Quora as
alternatives.

ToddAndMargo via perl6-users <perl6-users@perl.org>, 24 Ara 2019 Sal, 03:20

--
https://ismailarilik.com