I blame the English language for some of this.  The docs and error messages
are actually quite precise and correct as far as they go.

The problem comes in my head, when I see the words "Blah type object", I
think "an object of type Blah", which I think is a reasonable decoding
given the way English usually works.

Unfortunately with Raku, that is usually not correct.  It is talking about
the "Type Object" that is Blah.

I wonder if there is anything we could do to make this wording any more
clear and unambiguous?

Maybe instead of describing it as a "Blah type object", change the
capitalization for those cases to always say "Blah Type Object" or even
call it the "Type Object Blah" or "(Blah) Type Object" or something like
that to make it seem special and important?

Curt