Well he is me so let my try and explain.

The idea is to be able to simply assign Env vars to variables so for
example you might do

use Trait::Env;
my $windir is env;

And then $windir should be assigned the value of the %*ENV<WINDIR> variable
at runtime.

There's a bunch of other stuff in it too, it's mostly intended to make
Docker environment setup easy to use but should be useful in other areas.

How could I make the documentation easier to understand?

--
Simon Proctor
Cognoscite aliquid novum cotidie

http://www.khanate.co.uk/